Currently we have a number of ongoing activities in the building delivered by the Old Print Works and its partners
Daily Thread - a weekly open textiles workshop - held every Thursday 6.30pm-.9.00pm
Ort Cafe Language Classes and Dance classes
We are keen to hear from people who have skills in a range of areas and who might wish to put on classes/ run shared spaces/participate in a range of areas. This is the full list even though some of these areas are already provided.
- Weaving, macramé, textiles, clothes design and upcycling, knitting
- Traditional and digital photography, web design, computer coding
- Eating well on a budget, jam and chutney making, healthy cooking, growing food
- Ceramics, woodcarving, metalwork
- Pilates, yoga, dance, capoeira
- Furniture making, decoupage, upholstery, mosaic
- Bike maintenance, energy-saving in your home
- Music, choir, drumming, composition
- Book binding, screen printing
- Public speaking, presentation skills, drama
Tell us what you would like to do at The Old Print Works, using the form below, or find out more about renting making space at The Old Print Works.