Local makers and successful business Bennett & Dunn are partnering with us to sponsor a free membership in The Transfer co-working space at The Old Print Works. If you are interested in working in a productive, inspiring and collaborative environment, please read on!
Rupert from Bennett & Dunn met us as we occupied neighbouring stalls at the Moseley Farmers' Market. He was interested in supporting other creative and 'making' businesses to grow and thrive. His company grows and presses rapeseed to make delicious and nutritious oils and dressings. His business has grown from £0 to £80,000 turnover in three years.
Bennett & Dunn now make a donation to The Old Print Works of 1p per litre of oil sold. This will be used to help sponsor a desk in The Transfer co-working space for a local start-up or emerging business. Working at The Transfer is already a low-cost way for start-ups, small businesses, social enterprises and self-employed people to have a productive, inspiring and collaborative working environment. Bennett & Dunn’s support will help us provide free membership to one lucky person, and Rupert has also offered business mentoring to accompany this sponsorship.
If you would like to access Rupert’s mentoring, and full-time co-working at The Transfer for free for 6 months, please contact us (email@example.com) telling us:
- what your emerging business or start-up idea is
- how do you fit with The Old Print Works' aims of supporting making, creativity, eco-sustainability, education, heritage and collaboration
- why you and your business would benefit from a sponsored membership and from The Transfer’s co-working environment
- how your presence could benefit fellow co-workers in The Transfer
- what areas of your business could benefit from Rupert's business mentoring
- your postcode and how you plan to travel to The Transfer (it is a bonus the more local and the more sustainable you are)
We will be keen for you to be showcased on our website and social media channels during your 6 months, detailing different aspects of how the sponsorship has helped your business.
We do not expect applications to be longer than about one side of A4. The deadline for applications is midday on Friday 24th November, with a view to membership starting 1st December. We look forward to hearing from you!
Read more about Bennett & Dunn's sponsorship here.