We are keen to get more arts events happening in the Old Print Works so as part of this we are inviting expressions of interest to run the Old Print Works Upper Gallery. This wonderful first floor space is ideal for arts exhibitions given its natural lighting via north lights and offers a real opportunity for an imaginative individual or organisation to think how best to use such an inspiring and flexible space and work in partnership with The Old Print Works for mutual benefit.
The space is approximately 1000 sq ft.
We would be looking for a partnership where we achieve a range of outcomes including more artistic outputs and some increased revenue from your use of the space and in return we would allow the successful person/organisation to programme in events as they saw fit within broad guidelines to be jointly agreed.
- Initially we would suggest a pilot of 6 months
- Access would need to be maintained through the gallery and to the units off the gallery at all times
- Music events will be possible but shouldn’t be the main use. The organisers would need to be clear when Temporary Events Notices are needed and organise appropriately. Advice will be given.
- References will be needed together with evidence of appropriate skills and/or experience.
- This call for expressions of interest will be open until Monday May 15th at midnight. Please contact us if you want to arrange to visit the gallery and/ or want to discuss its potential and possible financial approaches.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposal for use, curation and marketing of the space, along with proposed approach and projections re payment for the space.